Production Web Designer
LLT Group is looking for a Production Web Designer to service growing client accounts and is responsible for creating website design concepts and approaches that align with existing design systems and brand styles. As a Production Web Designer, you must be proficient and detail-oriented in your work and passionate about solving real-world problems.
Note: This position is for design ONLY. Our designers do not develop the designs they create, this is done by our development team.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of digital and web design experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates skills in web design with strength in webpage layouts and typography.
- Ability to maintain creative integrity, style consistency, and file quality for individual webpage layouts.
- Quick learner and ability to absorb and recall all past solutions created per client and present new designs that implement that collective knowledge.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize work and minimize production downtime.
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Sketch is a must and a good understanding of Photoshop is a plus.
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Excellent proofing skills with an ability to give development specific feedback regarding inconsistencies between the designs and developed output.
- Experience in responsive design with a solid understanding of how elements need to reflow for both tablet and mobile sizes.
- Basic understanding of front end technologies to effectively communicate both written and verbally with development teams on how things should function.
- Knowledge of WCAG Compliance Guidelines and how those impact design considerations are preferred.
- Confidence to navigate client conversations on your own in order to understand project requirements, present your ideas directly, and explain reasonings for your design choices.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed and work generated, utilizing internal tracking systems.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills – the ability to work with team members across all departments.
- A great attitude! We work hard to create a collaborative environment and a positive and humble attitude ensures everyone stays friends.
- Get it done – Self-starter work ethic to effectively manage your time and provide extra value to the team in your downtime.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Health, Vision & Dental Coverage
- 401k Match
- 10 – 15 days paid time off (based on level of entry)
- Weekly Work from Home (WFH) Option
- Fun, casual, and relaxed work environment
- Bi-Weekly Company Massages
- Regularly Catered Lunches / Breakfast
- Bi-Monthly Company Outings
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year