Manages Google Adwords / PPC campaigns and helps to strategize on CPC and budget analysis with available keywords. Must have experience with Google Adwords.
Description & Responsibilities
LLT Group is looking for a Paid Search / PPC Specialist who is professional, personable, responsible and organized. This position is constantly interacting between clients and members of LLT team.
LLT Group, Inc. is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Search Engine Marketing Specialist to take our PPC and SEO efforts to the next level. In this position you will be responsible for driving business to our collection of clients through cutting edge search engine marketing techniques and strategies. Our diversity of clients will provide you a constant variety of interesting and challenging work that will require you to bring your “A” game every day. The position will work with our executive, marketing, and technical teams to refine pay-per-click advertising strategies, search engine optimization techniques, and on-page page visual design to maximize click value and the overall customer experience.
The applicant does not need to have a proficiency in social media / PR responsibilities as it is expected that all tasks will be taught on the job. Familiarity with social media platforms is a plus.
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet revenue goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- Ad Copy-Writing and Testing
- Developing Testing Plans, Implementing New Strategies and Measuring the Results
Search Engine Optimization:
- Competitive & Market Analysis
- Perform Search Engine Ranking Reports
Landing Page Optimization:
- Collaborating with the Sales and Marketing Teams to Drive Unified Consumer Experience
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions
Pushing our SEM Strategies beyond industry Best Practices
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of SEM experience and is looking to learn a lot more. An analytical mind, natural curiosity and an interest in the SEM industry are a must. LLT Group, Inc. offers the opportunity to learn quickly in a hands-on, fast-paced environment, so we are looking for candidates that share our passion for online marketing and who possess a desire to have a big impact in a fast-growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Advertising
- 1+ years of hands-on experience managing pay-per-click accounts spending $10,000+/mo.
- 1+ years of experience in an online high-volume e-commerce environment.
- 1+ years of experience working with Google Analytics performing deep-dive analysis to drive search marketing efforts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to think creatively and work independently
- Google Advertising Professional Certification
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance Coverage
- 10 – 15 days paid time off (based on level of entry)
- Weekly Work from Home (WFH) Option
- Fun, casual, and relaxed work environment
- Bi-Weekly Company Massages
- Regularly Catered Lunches / Breakfast
- Bi-Monthly Company Outings