Outbound Digital Marketing Specialist
How would you like to join a winning sales team? At LLT Group we offer you just that. If you’re a proven sales professional looking to accelerate your career at a high-growth company, then this is the position for you. We are building a high-caliber field salesforce to offer our best-in-class lead generation, social media, website design, and search engine marketing products to entrepreneurs to enterprise clienst from coast to coast. If you enjoy working from a professional office space and in the field, have a will to win, and a desire to learn and make great money for your hard work, this is the job for you.
Join a stable and established, high-growth Company that rewards performance with pay and where your professional opportunities are limitless.
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that’s incredibly supportive of sales.
- Make meaningful contributions that will have a significant impact on the company’s trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
- We Support your Success: At LLT we know the importance of equipping our sales professionals with the right tools and best training available, which is why we have a first class training program as well as an effective and executable sales program that supports our sales professionals.
Description & Responsibilities
- Competitive Base salary + aggressive, uncapped commissions with excellent earning potential
- Solid career advancement offering top performers the opportunity to move up quickly
- Collaborative team environment
- World-class sales, online marketing, and social marketing training from industry experts certified by Google, Yahoo! and Facebook; including live classroom, online, and one-on-one training in the field as well as ongoing training and coaching
- Certification in Google AdWords within first year of employment
- Excellent Health, Vision, Dental benefits with a 401K matching program
- A proven track record of accomplishments and results
- A strong communicator that is able to adjust their communication style based upon an understanding of their audience; someone who can network and penetrate an organization
- Open to new ways of thinking and doing things; open to learning new processes
Takes initiative; pushes through adversity; can creatively overcome roadblocks and barriers to achieve success
- Extremely self-motivated; a desire to earn income based upon results/productivity
- Ability to focus on finding new business and driving new sales each and every month; this position is not about managing a book of business, but identifying opportunities and closing new sales
- Ability to maintain a high-level of activity; this is a high-activity B2B sales job with a short sales cycle
- Willingness to learn and follow the LLT Group sales process, which includes a combination of both phone and in-person sales tactics
- Ideally, we are seeking candidates with a track record in small-medium B2B outside sales with a track record in small business B2B sales, but we are also open to considering qualified candidates that are looking to transition to sales after gaining strong experience and skills elsewhere
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance Coverage
- 10 – 15 days paid time off (based on level of entry)
- Weekly Work from Home (WFH) Option
- Fun, casual, and relaxed work environment
- Bi-Weekly Company Massages
- Regularly Catered Lunches / Breakfast
- Bi-Monthly Company Outings