LLT Group is looking for a Graphic Designer who is responsible for developing original creative concepts and approaches for a wide variety of projects across print and digital media.
As a Graphic Designer you must be driven and passionate about mastering your craft and solving real world problems. You’ll be hands on with a project from brainstorming with the client through comprehensive research, conceptualizing layouts, and executing beautiful high fidelity digital designs.
What We’re Looking For:
- Seeking graphic designer with bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Do great things – a kick-ass portfolio of work that showcases your diversity across print and digital design and accentuates your design process
- A solid understanding of designing for a variety of projects and media such as print and digital advertising, outdoor advertising, marketing collateral, packaging, infographics, brochures and sell sheets, sales presentations, catalogs, etc.
- Juggle multiple projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment
- Strong conceptual thinking and attention to detail. We want people who can continuously think out of the box and approach each project as a unique challenge with a sharp eye
- A quick understanding of direction and the capability to implement feedback swiftly and accurately without repeated explanation
- Maintain brand standards, follow style guides, and match design styles set by other designers on the project
- Knowledge of print production and understanding of file setup and various printing parameters
- Ability to mock-up graphic and print collateral for presentation purposes
- A strong collaborative mindset and the ability to work with team members across all departments (sales, management, creative, development).
- Strong storytelling and communication skills to present and portray your ideas directly to teams and clients
- A great attitude! We work hard to create a collaborative environment with a positive and humble attitude. Friendships are made and nurtured here.
- Get shit done – A self-starter work ethic, manage your time effectively and provide extra value to the team in your down time
- Stay up-to-date in terms of design knowledge, best practices, and emerging technologies in the field