LOCATION: ANYWHERE / REMOTE
LLT Group is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who is able to juggle multiple project types across a variety of industries. As a Graphic Designer you will need a strong skill set in branding, print and digital collateral, packaging, and be web intuitive.
In an average week for a Graphic Designer the project mix might include social creative, brochures and catalogs, flyers and postcards, food packaging, landing pages, logos and full brand systems. Communication with the client is a must therefore we need a Graphic Designer who feels comfortable leading a discovery conversation, presenting their work, and navigating feedback conversations with professionalism in a conversational style. Our designers need to be willing to push creative outside the box regardless of project type or industry.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A stellar portfolio of work that showcases your diversity across print and digital design and accentuates your design process
- 3-5 years design experience in an agency setting.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- A solid understanding of designing for a variety of projects and media such as branding, print and digital advertising, marketing collateral, packaging, infographics, brochures and sell sheets, social media, sales presentations, catalogs, landing pages, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment
- Strong conceptual thinking and attention to detail. We want someone who can continuously think out of the box and approach each project as a unique challenge with a sharp eye across multiple industries.
- A quick understanding of direction and the capability to implement feedback swiftly and accurately without repeated explanation
- Maintain brand standards, follow style guides, and match design styles set by other designers on the project
- Knowledge of print production and understanding of file setup and various printing parameters
- Ability to mock-up graphic and print collateral for presentation purposes
- A strong collaborative mindset and the ability to work with team members across all departments and specialties.
- Must be knowledgeable in web design and have a basic grasp on UX/UI in order to provide collaborative insight to projects in critique environments.
- Strong storytelling and communication skills to present and portray your ideas directly to teams and clients both verbally and in writing.
- A great attitude! We foster a collaborative environment with a positive and humble attitude. Friendships are made and nurtured here.
- A self-starter work ethic, manage your time effectively and provide value to the team in your downtime through extra initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date in terms of design knowledge, best practices, and emerging technologies in the field