Description & Responsibilities
The Project Manager is responsible for client communications and coordinating efforts with the Creative Director, creative team and clients. The primary role is to help organize project phases, provide creative team support and provide the client a clear and up-to-date communication channel. The Project Manager must be detail-driven and be able to deliver messaging from internal company sources with precision to other internal sources as well as external client-facing contacts. This position will be a channel between sales management teams, the creative team and the client.
The Project Manager will be in charge of kick-starting the initial communication between LLT Group and the client. They will actively sit in on client creative meetings and always take comprehensive and attentive notes. Organization of the notes and coordinating additional needs will be expected to occur between the Project Manager and the creative team. With the help and direction of the Creative Director and Senior Project Manager, unique emails are to be crafted in order to fully communicate progress, timelines and deliverables within the project. As the project progresses, the Project Manager will be responsible for setting up and facilitating meetings and calls with clients.
What We’re Looking For:
- Communicate project status with team members, management and stakeholders on an ongoing basis via weekly status reports and/or other methods as needed.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated and reflective of authorized project changes; facilitate client acceptance of changes.
- Demonstrate qualities of diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness, as well as the proven ability to balance many needs and remain detail oriented while tracking and organizing many resources.
- Build mutual trust and encourage respect and cooperation among team members. Motivates the team, boosts morale and ensures project efficiency.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate good listening, writing and speaking skills.
- Have a complete and thorough understanding of all aspects of projects assigned.
- Communicate project status and next steps to team members, stakeholders and directors regularly and accurately.
- Ensure the timely completion of project tasks, phases, milestones within budgetary constraints.
- Establish good working relationships with coworkers and team members.
- Establish good rapport with clients and project stakeholders.
- Health, Vision & Dental Coverage
- 10 – 15 days paid time off (based on level of entry)
- Weekly Work from Home (WFH) Option
- Fun, casual, and relaxed work environment
- Bi-Weekly Company Massages
- Regularly Catered Lunches / Breakfast
- Bi-Monthly Company Outings